Thursday, July 3, 2008

Facelift

I've procrastinated having our house getting renovated. I attempted to have this done several years ago and as each year passed, I just waited for the right time. Is it now?

Well, I hope so. We started renovations a week after my birthday. You can just imagine how all hell broke loose when we underwent this renovation project as a birthday gift to myself. Sometimes I just wish I settled for the BMW or Audi that I wanted.

It's not a joke - emotionally, financially, and personally - because you've got to be watching every move the workers make. And it's really stressful!

We have a timeline and when we're done, I'll post pics on this site. In the meantime, sit back, relax (really?), and watch as a new place rises from where it once was. It's about time my 35 year old house got a face lift!

No comments: