Thursday, January 1, 2009

The year that was!











So 2008 has officially ended. It was a challenging, but good year. I turned 50, had my house renovated and interior decorated, and retired from the University where I had spent the last 33 years of my life (23 years teaching and 10 years studying), and who would think that I would see the day when Medicine Class '83 would be silver jubilarians? The traditional homecoming was the event that capped off 2008!

In retrospect, 2008 has passed and will simply be - memories. So I'm posting some pics of the year that was for me.

Encore to the people who were there for me - my mom, my sister, nephew and niece, and of course, last but not the least Bubba who helped make the 50 milestone easy to hurdle.

Here's to new beginnings for 2009! Happy new year to all.

No comments: